UFC is back again on massive ESPN this Saturday for UFC Newark. The main event is no question an appealing bout as Colby Covington normally takes on Robbie Lawler. Nevertheless, right after that, the card is lacking big names, and former UFC fighter, Brendan Schaub agrees.
“This weekend’s fights, I could not notify you who’s on them,” Schaub explained on his Beneath The Belt podcast (transcript via MMA News). “I really don’t know. I know the most important function, other than that I do not know who the f*ck is on it. I know 4 men and women on the most important card of this UFC.
“This weekend I’m in Nashville,” he additional later on. “I imagine my Saturday show’s bought out. That’s how sh*tty this card is. So it’s like who’s seeing it? I really do not know guy. But these fights are so lousy.”
Though he thinks this Saturday’s card is terrible, he is searching forward to an impending card.
“Dude these cards are … this is what you get guy,” he said. “But then that August 17 [card] in Anaheim, ‘DC’ [vs. Miocic 2], stacked.”
UFC Newark goes down on August three with the key card airing at three p.m. ET. The full card is beneath:
- Robbie Lawler vs. Colby Covington
- Jim Miller vs. Clay Guida
- Joaquim Silva vs. Nasrat Haqparast
- Trevin Giles vs. Gerald Meerschaert
- Scott Holtzman vs. Dong Hyun Ma
- Darko Stosic vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu
- Mickey Gall vs. Salim Touahri
- Antonina Shevchenko vs. Lucie Pudilova
- Jordan Espinosa vs. Matt Schnell
- Lauren Murphy vs. Mara Romero Borella
- Claudio Silva vs. Cole Williams
- Miranda Granger vs. Hannah Goldy
Do you agree with Schaub’s evaluation of tomorrow night’s card?
If you loved this tale, remember to share it on social media!