Published 7: 47 AM EST Nov 29, 2019
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
It’s Black Friday and the TVs have arrived! There are deals aplenty across every major retailer. As people that review a lot of TVs in our labs, we have our favorites, of course. But prices are cut on every brand, size, and type you can imagine.
A note of advice when TV shopping on Black Friday: If a deal seems too good to be true (e.g. under $100), especially on a brand you’ve never heard of, check our reviews or google around for some info first. If no one has written about it, we recommend avoiding it and sticking with what you know. We’re only writing about TVs we love and—especially today—there’s no shortage of options.
Our favorite deal
- TCL 5-Series TV with Roku (55S525)—$329 at Amazon (Save $370): The TCL 5-Series is one of our go-to recommendations for a great-looking TV that makes streaming as easy as can be. Today’s Black Friday price is the lowest we’ve ever seen.
As usual, Amazon has a lot of pretty rad TV deals already available. We’ve tested most of the TVs below and can vouch for their quality. There are some deep discounts on TVs from Insignia and Toshiba, but we’d avoid those in favor of more high-quality finds like these:
- Get the 55-inch TCL 55S425 for $279.99 (Save $320)
- Get the 55-inch TCL 55S525 for $329.99 (Save $370)
- Get the 65-inch LG C9 OLED for $2,096.99 (Save $400, w/ 1-year free subscription to Disney+, a $69.99 value): Save on our top-rated TV of 2019. Also available in 55-inch.
- Get the 58-inch Samsung UN58RU7100 for $497.99 (Save $152)
- Get the 49-inch Samsung UN49RU8000 for $497.99 (Save $302)
- Get the 65-inch Sony XBR-65X950G for $1,398.00 (Save $401.99)
- Get the 75-inch Sony XBR75X900F for $1,798.00 (Save $700)
- Samsung 75-inch Q900 8K for $3,997.99 (Save $1,000)
- Browse all Amazon TV deals
Walmart has some solid TV deals up already, too, and an especially good deal on one of our favorite TVs this year, the Vizio M-Series Quantum. And don’t miss the big “Samsung Savings” event on a bunch of the company’s great QLED TVs.
- Get the 65-inch Vizio V-Series for $398 (Save $130)
- Get the 55-inch Samsung NU6900 for $328.00 (Save $272)
- Get the 65-inch Samsung Q60R for $997.99 (Save $802)
- Get the 65-inch Samsung Q70R for $1,197.99 (Save $1,002)
- Get the 65-inch Samsung Q90R for $2,197.99 (Save $1,302)
- Get the 55-inch Vizio M-Series Quantum for $398.00 (Save $100)
- Browse all Walmart TV deals
Best Buy also has a number of Black Friday deals already live, including some doorbuster prices on some good models. Like Amazon, Best Buy has some insane discounts on off-brand models, but as usual, we caution buyers to steer clear of Black Friday deals that seem too good to be true. Best Buy does have a decent discount on our #1 TV of the year, the LG C9 OLED, that’s worth checking out, as well as our top-rated Vizio, the P-Series, in both 65- and 75-inch sizes.
- Get the 65-inch LG C9 OLED for $2,099.99 (Save $500)
- Get the Vizio 75-inch P-Series for $1,499.99 (Save $500)
- Get the Vizio 65-inch P-Series for $899.99 (Save $300)
- Get the 75-inch Samsung NU6900 for $749.99 (Save $350)
- Get the 55-inch Sony X800G for $499.99 (Save $300)
- Browse all Best Buy TV deals
Don’t forget: Streaming devices
- Get the Roku Ultra at Amazon for $48 (Save $51.99): This is our favorite media streaming device and you can get its lowest price ever.
- Get the Fire TV Stick with 4K with Alexa Voice Remote at Amazon for $24.99 (Save $25): Lowest price ever.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.